Erik Moberg: Printed Publications
1. "Models of International Conflicts and Arms Races", in Cooperation and Conflict, Nordic Studies in International Politics, 1966, 2. - Available here on this site.
2. "The expanding public sector - a threat to democracy?", in The Limits of Government - On Policy Competence and Economic Growth, (ed G Eliasson & N Karlson). Stockholm: City University Press, 1998. Also New Jersey: Transaction Publishers, 1999. - Available here on this site.
3. "Positive and normative aspects of direct democracy - the case of Sweden in a general context", in Makt utan motvikt, Om demokrati och konstitutionalism (ed N Berggren, N Karlson, & J Nergelius). Stockholm: City University Press, 1999. - Available here on this site.
4. "The science and politics of the greenhouse issue", in Climate Policy after Kyoto (ed T R Gerholm). Bentwood: Multi-Science Publishing Co Ltd, 1999.
5. "The Swedish Model: A Comment on Mancur Olson's Analysis", in A Not-so-Dismal Science - A Broader View of Economies and Societies (ed M Olson & S Kähkönen). New York: Oxford University Press, 2000. - Available here on this site.
6. "Competition in Government by Federalism: A Discussion of the Idea", in Why Constitutions Matter (ed N Berggren, N Karlson, & J Nergelius). Stockholm: City University Press, 1999. - Available here on this site.
7. "The conflict about the middle of the road: The Austrians versus public choice", in The dynamics of intervention: Regulation and redistribution in the mixed economy, chapter 8 (ed P Kurrild-Klitgaard). Elsevier, 2006.
8. The book "Towards a Science of States: their Evolution and Properties".